Camp Mather Art Exhibit in November
Julie Marsh Art -
Julie Marsh Art

Camp Mather Art Exhibit in November

This is my first blog post...woo hoo! I'm very excited to invite you all to my Camp Mather Art show at the SFWA Gallery, 647 Irving St. SF. The exhibit is for the month of November. This orginal, "Ode to Wet Towels" will be on  for sale at $695! You can also purchase beautiful giclee museum quality prints on canvas that look like originals at affordable prices! Great for gifts!

Contact me at julmarsh34@gmail.com and we can talk about sizes and prices.

8 Comments to Camp Mather Art Exhibit in November:

Comments RSS
anika on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 10:15 AM
thanks
Reply to comment

Click here on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 3:15 AM
good post
Reply to comment

essay writing websites on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 8:23 AM
The presentation is brilliant. The content also suits it nicely. The writer had done a wonderful job and should look into continuing it .
Reply to comment

bestessay com on Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:54 AM
I love this art. I won't miss the exhibition next time. See you there.
Reply to comment

papersplanet on Friday, January 25, 2019 9:45 AM
This is so cute as well as sentimental. Such nice clicks. beautiful giclee museum quality on canvas that looks perfect at affordable prices! Great for gifts!. Well exhibited.
Reply to comment

elite assignment help on Monday, February 04, 2019 8:27 AM
Well this is nice post about Camp Mather Art Exhibit in November the post of old exhibition and I have watched this post video and have collected lots of history informtion on it which is very new info to me. Stay connected here I’ll be definitely back!
Reply to comment

v on Monday, February 04, 2019 10:39 PM
v
Reply to comment

essaybox.com review on Friday, February 08, 2019 12:32 AM
Art exhibit is a good place wherein you can see a different expression draws by a different artist. A painting speaks a thousand of words that can inspire someone who sees it. Painting is an art of expression. Everything that you wanted to say that cannot express in words can be seen in a painting. It provides us a to see the different side of the world and gives us knowledge about the happenings around us which is cannot be seen by our naked eyes.
Reply to comment