Camp Mather Art Exhibit in November
Julie Marsh Art -
Julie Marsh Art

Camp Mather Art Exhibit in November

This is my first blog post...woo hoo! I'm very excited to invite you all to my Camp Mather Art show at the SFWA Gallery, 647 Irving St. SF. The exhibit is for the month of November. This orginal, "Ode to Wet Towels" will be on  for sale at $695! You can also purchase beautiful giclee museum quality prints on canvas that look like originals at affordable prices! Great for gifts!

Contact me at julmarsh34@gmail.com and we can talk about sizes and prices.

16 Comments to Camp Mather Art Exhibit in November:

Comments RSS
anika on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 10:15 AM
thanks

Click here on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 3:15 AM
good post

essay writing websites on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 8:23 AM
The presentation is brilliant. The content also suits it nicely. The writer had done a wonderful job and should look into continuing it .

bestessay com on Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:54 AM
I love this art. I won't miss the exhibition next time. See you there.

papersplanet on Friday, January 25, 2019 9:45 AM
This is so cute as well as sentimental. Such nice clicks. beautiful giclee museum quality on canvas that looks perfect at affordable prices! Great for gifts!. Well exhibited.

elite assignment help on Monday, February 04, 2019 8:27 AM
Well this is nice post about Camp Mather Art Exhibit in November the post of old exhibition and I have watched this post video and have collected lots of history informtion on it which is very new info to me. Stay connected here I’ll be definitely back!

v on Monday, February 04, 2019 10:39 PM
v

essaybox.com review on Friday, February 08, 2019 12:32 AM
Art exhibit is a good place wherein you can see a different expression draws by a different artist. A painting speaks a thousand of words that can inspire someone who sees it. Painting is an art of expression. Everything that you wanted to say that cannot express in words can be seen in a painting. It provides us a to see the different side of the world and gives us knowledge about the happenings around us which is cannot be seen by our naked eyes.

hollywood movies jackets on Thursday, March 14, 2019 10:57 PM
The news agency of Evince is appreciated and beneficial for the general public. All the options of the visitors of the are marked for the humans. The Evince news item is marked for the struggle of the optional items for the humans.

ground transportation on Saturday, March 16, 2019 5:16 AM
Interesting topic what you have shared with us. Your writing skill is really very appreciative. I love when you share your views through the best articles.Keep sharing and posting articles like these.This article has helped me a lot.Keep posting this stuff.

do my essay on Tuesday, March 19, 2019 2:54 AM
Reply to comment

I love art! If I had that opportunity I would. And I do. on the internet. I know I have to work on this, as I usually never show my art to my family and.

buy assignment online on Thursday, March 28, 2019 1:53 AM
When the announcements of the day off had spooked with the all staff I had done for the all products by the packed and then only went. Called to home for the making some foods of my favorites then leave the office on that day off.

Star Trek D on Monday, April 01, 2019 7:09 AM
Your only reason for premature ejaculation is cause you want to get fast back to the pub and tell your mates what happened Brilliant! But I think the Roos aren't so bad, a Last.

Titanium Rings on Wednesday, April 03, 2019 1:46 AM
Our Wooden Tree Of Life Titanium Ring is a unisex ring that is as individual as you. The polished Titanium band has a Tree Of Life etched into the ring.

Sons Of Anarchy Leathe on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 4:28 AM
Good post. Thanks for sharing with us. I just loved your way of presentation. I enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and keep writing. It is good to read blogs like this. As constantly, we appreciate yourself assurance and accept as true within us.